Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Patio Comfort heaters are designed with long-term durability, safety, and performance in mind. The model PC02JSV produces a powerful 40,000 BTU heat rating and has 10-15 foot coverage per unit. The post and base are made of powder-coated steel, the reflector is made of aluminum. A convenient portable wheel kit makes it easy to move around.
The PC02JSV propane heater can be used outdoors year-round, thanks to its durable construction. With a Patio Comfort heater, your family and guests can enjoy the patio through the night, and into the cold winter months.
The PC02JSV model heater utilizes infrared heat to warm. Infrared heating
is a cleaner and more efficient heating source because it warms people
and solid objects instead of wasting energy by heating the air.
- Outdoor use only
- Coverage varies 10'-15 ' diameter from center
- UL Approved
- 40,000 BTU
- Self-contained "piezo" ignition (no batteries or electrical required)
- On- piece anodized aluminum reflector (34" diameter)
- Heavy-duty 430 grade stainless steel burner
- Heavy-duty 430 grade stainless steel emitter
- All 304 or 430 stainless steel fasteners
- 9 to 10 hours burn time (on high, using a 20 lb. propane cylinder
No posts found