The Le Griddle model GFE75LP is a two burner propane griddle made in France of 304 stainless steel. The griddle plate is a dual system that combines 304 stainless steel and cast iron for the best heat distribution and food contact. The cast iron plate absorbs the heat, then transfers it to the stainless steel surface, allowing for superior heat distribution throughout the surface.
The lid is optional, and may be purchased separately.
- Stainless steel 100% thermally conductive surface
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel construction
- Removable stainless steel griddle plate
- Ventilation grill to protect the flames from any wind
- Exclusive curved tray for oil or fat recovery
- Durable high-powered 304 stainless steel burners (18,000 Btu)
- Exclusive stainless steel design to prevent any cool zone. Top heating performance enables homogeneous temperatures over the entire surface for optimal heat diffusion
- Highly secured device with a safety valve and thermocouple to cut off gas supply in the event of an accidental flame extinction.
- Electric ignition system
- 3/8" Gas Fitting
- How To Clean Your Le Griddle
- How-To: Convert Your Le Griddle
- Owner's Manual - 9.25.2020
- Technical Facts - 9.9.2020 **Note: Griddle Only**
Notice - If installing this unit into a cabinet, the cabinet must made of a non-combustible material or an insulation liner must be used. This appliance may also be placed on a non-combustible surface or the optional portable cart.
- Stainless Steel Lid (Mounts onto Griddle)
- Nylon Cover for Griddle Head
- Trim Kit
28 3/4" wide X 16 3/4" deep X 5 5/8" high
This appliance is guaranteed for residential use only.
-Lifetime against perforation of stainless steel
-1 year parts
-Warranty starts from date of purchase
We take care to ensure that each of our appliances reaches the user in perfect condition. I you do find a problem, when unpacking your appliance, please report it to the retailer within 48 hours.
The following are not covered by the warranty:
-Normal wear of the product that does not affect operation of the appliance (scratches, impacts, change of color...)
-The presence of rust, cracks, or other deformation of cast iron radiators, not detrimental of griddle utilization
-Damage caused by abnormal events or use, modification of the product, or not following the instructions for use (in particular, the use of chlorine-based cleaning products)
-Damage resulting from professional, industrial or collective use
-Damage resulting from a fall or impact
No reviews found