Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Patio Comfort infrared outdoor heaters are designed with long-term durability, safety, and performance in mind. The model PC05CAB produces a powerful 40,000 BTU heat rating and has 10-15 foot coverage per unit. The post and base have an antique bronze finish. The reflector is made of anodized aluminum.
Clean, efficient, draft-free infrared radiant heat feels just like the sun, warming people and objects, while not wasting valuable energy trying to heat the air. Only Patio Comfort natural gas heaters are equipped with a 12' steel-lined CSA approved hose set and hook up kit. The hose kit includes two all brass CSA approved quick couplers and brass shut off valve for easy and safe heater assembly, hook up, movement, and storage.
- Outdoor use only
- Coverage varies 10'-15' diameter from center
- UL Approved
- 40,000 BTU
- Ignition self-contained "piezo" (no batteries or electrical required)
- Anodized aluminum one piece reflector (34" diameter)
- Heavy-duty 430 series stainless steel burner
- Heavy-duty 430 stainless steel emitter
- 304 or 430 stainless steel fasteners
- 66" Antique bronze post and antique bronze base
No posts found