Patio Comfort infrared outdoor heaters are designed with long-term durability, safety, and performance in mind. The model PC05SPP natural gas in-ground patio heater produces a powerful 40,000 BTU heat rating and has 10-15 foot coverage per unit. The permanent post is made of long-lasting 304 stainless steel. The reflector is made of anodized aluminum.
Clean, efficient, draft-free infrared radiant heat feels just like the sun, warming people and objects, while not wasting valuable energy trying to heat the air. The PC05SSPP natural gas heater includes a high quality installation kit with connector hose, brass fittings and a gas shut-off valve.
- Outdoor use only
- Coverage varies 10'-15' diameter from center
- UL Approved
- 40,000 BTU
- Ignition self-contained "piezo" (no batteries or electrical required)
- Anodized aluminum one piece reflector (34" diameter)
- Heavy-duty 430 series stainless steel burner
- Heavy-Duty 430 stainless steel emitter
- 304 or 430 stainless steel fasteners
- Braided stainless steel hose, brass fittings, and shut-off valve
No posts found