1. Measure the fireplace from left to right in the front
2. Measure from left to right in the back
3. Measure from front to back
4. Measure from top to bottom
5. Which side does your gas feed from? left or right
Example: #1 = 46 inches , #2 = 20 inches so 46 + 23 = 66. Now divide 66 by 2 and your result is 33 Now subtract 6 from 33 = 27. The proper size set for your fireplace would be a 24 inch set.
Sets come in sizes of 18"", 24", and 30" not all log set styles are available in all sizes.
The Texas Oak log set provides the perfect combination of large and small scale logs for a natural, rugged style. The set utilizes American Gas Log’s single sand pan burner, and includes glowing embers and decorative rock. (Shown with optional pine cone accessory)
Each set comes with the following:
No posts found